Homemade Acne Treatment - Remedies For Acne
Here you will discover homemade acne treatment remedies to save your skin and your money. Invoke clear and radiant youthful skin with these powerful homemade acne treatment remedies TODAY! Orange Peel Face Pack to Clear Acne
What you will need: Oranges, Water
- Peel Oranges. Take the peelings and set them aside to dry out until they are hard.
- After they are hard and dry take them and grind them until they become a fine powder.
- Then mix in a little water (just enough to turn it into a paste).
- Mix and blend until it becomes an even paste.
Repeat no more than once a day until acne improves.
Aspirin Mask Treatment
What you will need: 2 Aspirin, Honey, Olive Oil
- Mash and crush the aspirin into small pieces then place the aspirin in a small bowl.
- Add a few drops of water in order to help the aspirin dissolve and turn into a paste.
- Next, you are going to warm the honey for just a couple of seconds in the microwave and add it to the mix.
- Then add in a couple of drops of olive oil. Stir it all together.
Apply the mask to your face or you can spot treat your skin in the areas that are the most irritating to your skin because of acne. Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes. This treatment is fantastic at relieving pimples.
Homemade Acne Treatment Remedy of Soothing Nutmeg Paste
What you will need: Nutmeg Seeds, Milk
- Grind nutmeg seeds until they become powder.
- Add an equal amount of milk and blend until it becomes an even paste.
- Gently spread paste evenly over affect areas.
- Let it set for two hours.
- Remove with warm water.
Repeat no more than once a day until your acne improves.
Bananas Mask Treatment
What you will need: 1 ripe Banana, 1 tablespoon of Honey, 1 Orange
- Mix your honey and banana together.
- Then add in a couple of drops of fresh orange juice.
- Apply it to your face for approximately 15 minutes. Then rinse with a warm washcloth.
This is a very soothing and cleansing mask.
Onion + Oatmeal + Honey Mask
What you will need: 1 Onion, 1/2 cup of Oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of Honey
- Peel 1 onion, and then puree it.
- Next, cook ½ cup of plain oatmeal. After it’s cooked set it to the side to cool.
- Once the oatmeal is cool add the onion and 2 tablespoons of honey.
Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. After it has set for 10-15 minutes rinse it off and wash your face. Repeat this simple homemade acne treatment regimen 2 to 3 times a week until acne improves.
Mini Peel Face Mask of Lemon & Sugar
What you will need: 1 Fresh Lemon, 3 tablespoons of Pure Cane SugarSTEP 1
First rinse your face with warm water in order to open up your pores.
Place your 3 tablespoons of pure cane sugar in a small bowl. Then cut your lemon in half and remove the seeds. Next, squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl and take your finger and slightly blend in the two ingredients. After mixing apply the mask to your face by gently rubbing it on your face (don’t scrub, rub). You may experience light stinging to your skin. However, if the stinging is too much for you; you can always add a little water to the solution to down play the strength of it. After you have completely rubbed your entire face with the solution you are going to rinse it off with water.
MUST READ: This is an unbelievable homemade acne treatment exfoliant that will leave your skin Soooo SUPER soft. You will literally not believe that your skin can be this soft and clean. The acid in the lemon kills the bacteria on acne-prone skin and the sugar is the natural exfoliate for your skin. This is Powerful substitute for a professional facial peel.
Apple Cider Vinegar Homemade Acne Treatment
What you will need: Apple Cider Vinegar, Cotton Balls
- Dilute 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 to 4 parts water.
- Take cotton balls and dip them into the solution and then gently wipe away the oil on your skin.
This will also remove the dirt that is deep down in the pores. But don’t forget that vinegar is very acidic, so be extremely careful and use it in a diluted form. You may feel a slight tingling sensation. Do not scrub the solution into your skin.
Yummy Strawberry’s & Cream Mask
What you will need: ½ cup of fresh Strawberries, ½ cup plain unflavored Yogurt
You are going to puree and blend the strawberries and yogurt together thoroughly. Then just apply evenly to your face and wash off after about 15 minutes.
Did you know that strawberries are a pure natural source of salicylic acid which is put into many over the counter acne products? The yogurt is great for soothing inflamed skin. Whatever cream you have left over you can just enjoy. Yum….
Milk of Magnesia Homemade Acne Treatment Miracle
What you will need: 1 bottle of unflavored Milk of Magnesia
Apply the milk of magnesia to your face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then just rinse with cool water.
Milk of Magnesia has very effective cleansing qualities and will absorb the excess oil on your skin.
Cucumber Acne Scar Overnight Treatment Mask
What you will need: 1 Cucumber
Blend a cucumber in a blender until it becomes a paste and just apply it directly to your acne scars.
This will help to remove and/or improve your scars within just a few overnight applications.
Egg White Mask
What you will need: A couple of Eggs (optional, oatmeal or baking soda)
- Beat a couple of egg whites until they are fluffy and stiff, then simply smear the mask on your face.
- Let this mask sit for just a few minutes until it dries out.
- Then wash it off with warm clean water. Next, you need to gently pat dry your skin with a clean fresh towel.
Be careful not to use this regimen no more than twice a week as it is very drying to the skin.
You can add in oatmeal or baking soda to the egg white mixture (never mix in both together). This will not only dry up the excess oil but the baking soda will kill the bacteria in the skin as well.
If you decide to mix in the baking soda be sure and mix in a small amount of purified water to gently exfoliate your skin.
What you will need: 1 cup of Water, Peppermint Tea
- Boil 1 cup of water. Then place the peppermint tea bag into the water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and let the solution cool. Once it is cool apply it to your face or any acne prone areas with a piece of cotton cloth or cotton balls.
- Then Rinse.
Homemade Acne Treatment of Tomato & Honey Mask?
What you will need: 1/2 teaspoon Tomato Juice, 1/2 teaspoon Honey, 1/2 teaspoon Camphor Lotion
That’s right! There is also a tomato and honey homemade acne treatment recipe to help alleviate the problems of and get rid of acne and pimples.
Mix 1/2 tsp camphor lotion, 1/2 tsp tomato juice, and 1/2 tsp honey. Then apply the paste to your face or any acne prone areas.
Be sure and avoid getting this mixture in your eyes. You should leave it on for about 15 minutes. Then completely wash it off with warm water.
Rice Grain Mask Treatment
What you will need: Rice Grain, 1 Lemon or you can use a Lime, warm Water
- Take 1 hand full of rice grain and put it into a bowl and add just enough water to soak it. Let it sit and soak overnight. Do not cook it.
- Next, the following day drain the water off and let it dry. Then put it in a blender and blend it until it becomes a paste. Put it into a bowl and add the lemon juice, or lime if you prefer. Don’t use both. Stir until it becomes an even paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for no more than 20 minutes.
You can use this homemade acne treatment mask no more than two times a week. Make sure you also wash your face twice a day with a facial wash and make sure that you use a toner and a moisturizer daily.
Two Popular Fast Working Home Remedies For Acne Relief
- You can apply just a dab of toothpaste on acne spots for quick overnight relief.
or you can try
- Create a paste of ground radish seeds and distilled water to dry up blackheads.
Note: Before applying any of these homemade acne treatments, it is always best to cleanse your face and do a spot test first. Try treating a small area to make sure you don’t have any adverse allergic reactions from any of these skin care regimens.
return to the top of "Homemade Acne Treatment - Remedies For Acne"
return to "Discover Acne Skin Care Treatment - Tips, Advice and Valuable Information"